Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chapter 24, Problems 1-6

This original blog post has gotten pretty well buried, so I'm restarting it. In fact, as of Tuesday morning, there have not been any questions or discussion relevant to Chapt. 24 posted!

I am extending the due date for this assignment to Thursday (Nov. 4), 3:00 PM.

These problems are from the first half of SV8 Chapter 24, and (mostly) cover the material of the October 28 lecture.

In the third question (SV8 P24.7), you only need to answer part a. (I can't easily remove part b from the assignment, but I don't want you to struggle with it. That's why this question is assigned two points and the total assignment looks like it has 13 points. But your score will be recorded out of a maximum of 12, and there is no extra credit for that part b.) In that problem, note that the ANGLES ARE NOT SMALL. I discussed this problem near the end of lecture on Oct. 28th.

No comments: